Dec 27 to Dec 29, 2019
1. All communication (phone calls and emails) between teams and tournament staff is to be done through the team officials; coach, assistant coach or manager that are listed on the official team roster.
2. When communicating through emails, always state your team name, gender and age group, this will save time for tournament staff when replying.
3. Coaches and managers are responsible to communicate important tournament information to their team’s players and parents; we ask that players and parents do not contact the tournament staff directly.
4. Coaches and managers are responsible to know, understand and follow all tournament rules, especially the rules for guest players/trialists. Any team found to have played an ineligible player(s) will forfeit the game.
5. Team officials are responsible for the behavior of their players, parents and spectators at all times during the tournament. Any team showing unsportsmanlike behavior will be disciplined and unruly spectators may be asked to leave the facility. Any verbal abuse to referees, staff and volunteers by any team may result in immediate expulsion from the tournament.
6. Scores and team stats will be posted on the Polar Cup Website.
7. In the event that both teams are wearing like colors, the home team will be required to change jerseys or wear pinnies as determined by the referee.
8. All teams are required to provide their own first aid kit along with ice packs in case of injury, some soccer centers do not have ice on hand.
9. Team Officials have to present their Association ID Card or pictures ID Cards to the referees prior to each games, and upon the request of the referee be able to provide Proof of age for their players.
10. Schedules for the tournament will be available on the website December 13, 2019. Once the schedules are posted, they are final and changes can only be made if there is an error.
11. 9. Once the schedules are posted you will be able to print your game sheets, you will only need 1 game sheet per game and you will give the game sheet to the referee at the start of each game. When the game is complete the Field Marshall will collect the game sheets from the referee. Results will be posted immediately on the website once they have been confirmed by tournament staff.
12. This tournament doesn’t have Coach Packages, all info is posted on the Polar Cup website.
13. Each location will have a designated tournament headquarters during the tournament. Any questions or concerns can be addressed at your headquarters location, and this is to be done by team officials only.